Hand Painted Jasmine Buds Wallpaper
• Non-Woven Paper- This is the most sellable paper type in the industry and all the other materials listed below have nonwoven backing. With a slightly matte finish touch and a fantastic pasting life, this paper brings out the best of the colors.
• Leather Paper- This paper quality comes with a leather touch and is slightly textured which gives designs a really royal effect.
• Canvas paper- This paper's quality is the same as what we use for painting canvases. It is heavily textured and gives you a painting-like effect.
• Embossed Paper- This paper has a gloss finish wherein you can actually feel the elements just like in a 5 rupee coin. This is the epitome of the field of customized wallpapers.
• Self-Adhesive Vinyl- This is a sticker-type material that can be peeled and pasted on the wall.
• This Wallpaper is water-resistant, eco-friendly, and non-toxic in nature.
High-quality European paper is used which varies between 200-300gsm.
Note: Always add at least 2 inches to your wallpaper size to ensure that it doesn't fall short. For example: if your wall is 80 inches in width and 96 inches in height, always mark it 82x98.
Wallpaper may come in multiple panels, forming a seamless pattern when joined together.
Ikiru is always available to assist in providing Installation services across the country.
For any assistance or queries in installation services, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above prices of wallpaper don’t include the installation charges.
Free Interior Consultation
Talk to our interior stylists for FREE.
Average Shipping Time: 10 Days
Return and Refund
We have a 2 days return policy for all orders. Furniture, customised products and terracotta items are not eligible for a return.
Read our return policy here.