At IKIRU, we believe in complete transparency for our clients' benefit and comfort. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of our website. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions and entering into a legally binding relationship with us by using our website.
● You must be of a minimum age of 18 years in order to use this website. By using this website, you are confirming that you are legally 18 years or above in order to comply
with the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
● If there is any defect in the product delivered to you please inform us within 72 hours of the delivery of the product.
● We will send an automated email once the payment has been processed that your order has been placed with us. However, the contract to purchase is not complete till you receive an email from us notifying you that the goods have been dispatched.
● We are not liable for any losses caused to you as a result of any event not within our foreseeable control.
● We reserve the right to modify our website and make changes from time to time.
● In case of any breach of confidentiality or misuse of passwords etc, please inform us immediately so we can take prompt action.
● Unless otherwise specified, the products on our website are available for sale only in India.
All content on the website is the copyright and intellectual property of IKIRU.
Ikiru or its software providers own the copyright to all of the software used on the website. We, along with our software providers and vendors, retain ownership of all of the content on our website.
Any browser of the website cannot resell, reproduce, duplicate, or modify the site's content for any commercial purpose, and Ikiru maintains the right to pursue legal action if its intellectual property is violated. It is not permitted to utilize the website's contents for the advantage of any business merchant. The content of the website can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes by the browsers.
● You must NOT use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
● You must NOT use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
● You must NOT conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Ikiru's express written consent.
● You must NOT use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
● You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Ikiru's express written consent.
Cancellation: You can cancel your order anytime within 12 hours of placing your order. Please drop a mail at email@example.com
Return & exchange: We offer an “easy return policy”,Please refer to our return & exchange policy separately on our website.
Shipping: All products are shipped at the doorstep of the customer. The order takes about 2 days on average to be processed at our end and then 5-10 days to be delivered. Purchases made by a single customer for delivery at different locations are treated as separate orders.
Prices and taxes details Price quoted on the website is inclusive of taxes.
Communication on the website: No material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, or illegal in any way can be put on our website in the form of comments, suggestions, or complaints. Without their permission, you are not permitted to disseminate data on our website on behalf of third parties. IKIRU retains the right to evaluate, amend, or delete any such statements/comments, including any bogus or imposter accounts, without prior notice.
Indemnification: IKIRU, its affiliates or any of its Directors, agents, employees’ etc cannot be legally liable for claims for damages or expenses including attorney’s fee arising as a result of the use of the website by you.
Disclaimer of any warranty: All products and services made available through our website is on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Though we use the best technology to protect the data of our customers, we do not make a warranty of any damage or virus that may be caused to the computer or data of the browser of the website. IKIRU will not be liable for any damages
(indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages) as a result of a claim of any warranty by the user of the website.
Applicable Law : By browsing on our website, you agree to be bound by the laws of India governing at the time of any dispute.
Severability : If any provision of our policies is determined as unlawful or invalid under a court of law, the same will be severable and it will not affect remaining policy terms and provisions which will continue to have force and effect.
Our official details are as follows :
Registered Address- Shanti Niketan, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452010
Variation: Ikiru has the right to change these terms and conditions at any moment. From the date of publication of the new terms and conditions on this website, the use of this website shall be governed by them. Please revisit this page on a frequent basis to ensure that you are up to date.
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Ikiru may take whatever action it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the
website, and/or bring legal action against you.
You acknowledge that IKIRU has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers, owners, directors, and employees as a limited liability / private limited corporation. You undertake not to make any personal claims against IKIRU's officers, shareholders, directors, or employees for any losses you incur as a result of using the website.
You agree that the limits of warranties and responsibility set forth in this website disclaimer will protect IKIRU's officers, employees, shareholders, directors, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors, as well as Ikiru.
These terms and conditions, together with documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and Ikiru in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law And Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with competent courts under the jurisdiction of Indore, Madhya Pradesh and any disputes relating to the interpretation of understanding of these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Law of Indore, Madhya Pradesh